As anyone who has ever eaten a meal with me knows.. you are NOT allowed to touch your plate of food until I take my photo.
This has led to a wonderful collection of food photos that I didn’t know what to do with along with a plethora of old family recipes I’ve updated and original creations from my other obsession…. watching The Food Network.
Appetizers are my favorite things and I’ve posted several Super Bowl Dip recipes on my new food blog…
- Chicken Satay Skewers with Peanut Sauce Recipe
- Chrissy’s famous five layer chili cream cheese dip recipe
- Super Bowl Cheesy Spinach Bacon Dip recipe
- Super Bowl Kickoff Popper Dip recipe
- Sweet and Spicy Cream Cheese Dip Recipe
- Oatmeal Cookie Shot – Yumminess for any occasion – Recipe